Do you want to deliver outstanding care?
Become a Health Professionals nurse or carer…
Whether relating to the aging process or incapacitation through illness, more and more people want to receive care at home. Understandably, the demand for homecare nurses and carers is continually increasing, especially in London.
Health Professionals Homecare can offer interesting and rewarding assignments and homecare career opportunities throughout London.
- Believe that clients and their families deserve care at home delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability?
- Want to join a team of caring, professional nurses and carers committed to providing the highest quality of care?
- Wish to expand your career and work for an established and revered care company?
We’re currently seeking exceptional carers and nurses, like you, capable of delivering quality care to our clients in the private health care sector across London. Applying to homecare companies can be complicated and time-consuming but if you’re eligible to work in the UK and would like a flexible assignment that fits your schedule 𑁋 our simple process gets your application started in just a few minutes.
The demand for homecare nurses and carers is increasing in London. To ensure quality of support, HP Homecare lets you choose from a variety of assignments throughout London so you can start the perfect care position today.
Let’s keep it simple! HP Homecare understands that applying for homecare companies can be complicated and time-consuming. If you’re eligible to work in the U.K. and would like a flexible assignment that fits your schedule 𑁋 our simple process gets your application started in just a few minutes.
Career opportunities for nurses and carers
Skills and requirements
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Registered Nurses must be registered with the NMC
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Commitment and compassion in critical care settings
- Experience in providing care for patients at home
- Proven experience in caring for patients in sensitive situations, including
- Palliative care
- End-of-life care
- Chronic illness
- Fast track application process
- Flexible assignments (min. 5 hrs)
- Competitive hourly rates and benefits package / weekly pay
- Flexible shifts
- Attractive and convenient working locations
- Varied and interesting private clientele
- In-hospital training on equipment and procedures
Take the next step in your carer or nursing career - Apply to Health Professionals Homecare today!
We make applying for a position on our team simple and stress-free. To get started, please fill out the application form below and you will be contacted within 48 hours to guide you through the remainder of the intake process.
About HP Homecare
Health Professionals Homecare is an award-winning home care agency that has been delivering exceptional private nursing and private care at home in and around London for over 20 years. Previously based in Knightsbridge, our offices are now situated in St Johns Wood, north London and St John's Wood (close to The Hospital of St John & Elizabeth and the Wellington Hospital)
HP Homecare employs only top-level nurses and carers with both the expertise and the experience to deliver the highest levels of clinical care at home.
Here’s an opportunity for you to see if HP Homecare is the perfect fit for you. Every Month, usually on a Saturday morning, HP Homecare invites their nurses and carers to a dedicated event in the community. You can join HP Homecare on their next event to learn more about the company, meet fellow nurses and carers, as well as introduce yourself to the Head of Homecare, Michele Jogee.
Do you know someone qualified for an assignment at HP Homecare? Use the button below to send them this page so that they can submit an easy application.